Recipe: Yummy Fluffiest Coconut Waffles with 680x482 Resolution
Fluffiest Coconut Waffles.
You can have Fluffiest Coconut Waffles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffiest Coconut Waffles
- You need 2 cup of milk, divided.
- It’s 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut creme liquer.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 3 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Fluffiest Coconut Waffles instructions
- Warm 1 cup milk in the microwave (about 30 seconds on high). Add vanilla sugar, coconut sugar, and yeast. Let the yeast proof until a foam develops on top..
- Mix in remaining milk, eggs, coconut oil, coconut liqueur, butter, and vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine flour, coconut flour and salt in a large bowl. Form a well in the middle then pour mixture into the middle. Mix till combined into an even consistency..
- Cover with a wet paper towel and store in a warm place for 30 minutes up to 3 hours..
- Preheat your waffle iron. Place baseball sized hunks of batter and close iron. Cook for about two minutes.
- Remove waffle from the iron and allow to cool for about 3 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh fruit or whatever other toppings you want. You can store excess batter for up to three days in the fridge.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.