Recipe: Delicious Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars with 751x532 Resolution
Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars.
You can cook Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars
- You need 2 packs (12 ounce) of cookie dough (any flavor), softened.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover chocolate 🍫 candy.
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars instructions
- In a large bowl crumble up your cookie dough…….
- Stir into dough your candies, breaking up any large pieces……
- In a 7X11 inch baking pan press dough into the bottom of pan, DO NOT GREASE PAN !!!! Leave out just a few pieces of dough ( you’ll be using those pieces for the topping !.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then remove from oven……
- Place your marshmallows on top of candy cookie crust, place as many marshmallows as you can !.
- Take reserved cookie dough and crumble all over marshmallows…….Sprinkle top with cinnamon powder…….
- Place back into oven and continue to cook for about 15-20 minutes more or until cookie dough is golden on top and marshmallows have melted….
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1 hour or more, cut into squares and enjoy 😉! Mine look funny because I used different colored marshmallows, but it’s ok, my kids loved it ! 🥰.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.