Recipe: Tasty My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with 751x532 Resolution
My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan, and whisk in the cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Assembling your cauliflower mac and cheese is our last step before getting to the more enjoyable part – eating.
Return cauliflower to the pot over low heat. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, garlic powder, paprika and stir to coat. Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Parmesan until melted and combined. You can have My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream for half head 1 cup if using the whole head.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheeee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of lime juice (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic podwer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
Remove from heat and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. When the cheese sauce is smooth, mix it with cauliflower and transfer into a greased baking dish. Spread cauliflower evenly in the baking dish and top it off with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese step by step
- Chop up cauliflower. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Add salt and basil and bring to a boil for about 8 minutes..
- Drain cauliflower. Break up any big pieces. Add the sour cream and cheese..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and the cheese has melted. Top it off with paraley..
Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Place in a saucepan with the stock cube. Once the cauliflower has cooked, drain it and add to a blender, along with the milk, grated cheese, butter and dijon mustard. Combine the heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer the mixture to the well of an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.