You can have Baklava Rolls using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava Rolls
- You need of Wrapper:.
- Prepare 1 of pck/roll baklava or gilash sheets.
- You need of Fillings mixture:.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- It’s 5 tbspn of milk powder.
- Prepare 5 tbspn of sugar.
- You need 2 tbspn of corn flourp.
- Prepare of Additional ingredient:.
- Prepare 1 of pck thick cream or 1/2 cup thick cream.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- It’s of Sugar syrul/condensed milk.
- It’s of Pistachio nut powder.
Baklava Rolls step by step
- Mix the fillings mixture in the cooking lot. Bring in the fire to cook. Stir until become sticky. Then put in bowl and keep it to cool. Then mix it with thick cream..
- Prepare the baklavah sheets. Cut the baklava sheet like in the picture down..
- Make paste. (Flour and water). It is used to close tha edge of baklava so that it will not open..
- Get 1 pc of baklava leaves, then put half spoon of filling. Fold side by side then roll it. Wipe little bit paste at the edge then close it..
- Make hot oil, then fry in a low fire. You need to slow the fire so that i side will cook also and become crunchy and lightly brown..
- Remove fron oil, put in sugar syrup or condensed milk or whatever you want. Decorate with pistachio nuts powder..